Our friends, Amy, Charles and Charlie so generously invited us to join them at Universal this weekend...it was one theme park we had not visited yet and it was awesome! So many rides that the kids could enjoy...notice above...our boys striking the MIB pose before the really cool Alien Attack ride! It was a hot day but not very crowded so we never waited in really long lines and got to do everything we wanted in BOTH Universal parks. What a fabulous day!
T and mom on the Dr. Seuss High in the Sky trolley ride.
T and Charlie in Suess Land which was really cool!
Cool Seuss dudes!
Boys in front of Harry Potter castle
Brontosaurus on Jurassic park ride
T beating up the bad guy Dr. Octopus in the Super hero land
Charles (in red shirt) works at Uniervsal on the Disaster! show and he is the Emcee...so that was super cool to watch!!!
Truffula trees...what everyone needs!
The group on the Storm ride..like Disney's teacups. As I do not enjoy the spinning, I happily sat this one out. :)
The boys and I in Harry Potter world.
The cute boys enjoying a delicious cold Butterbeer!
In Harry Potter village...our first stop of the day so the adults could ride the super popular Forbidden Journey...a little much for my weak stomach but what a cool ride!! I could definitely appreciate the experience!
Us on the alien attack ride, shooting aliens...T and I are on the left in the front and Amy and Charlie are on the left in the second row...I loved this ride!
Again....thanks to our friends for a great day and the great memories!


2 comments:
looks like a very fun day- so glad you got to go!
WOW! That looks like so much fun. Loved the Dr Seuss area and Charles works there? Very cool!
Post a Comment