Friday afternoon I was lucky enough to be able to volunteer in T's class to help with a gingerbread man activity. Check out the cute bulletin board of each kid's decorated gingerbread man...see T's in the lower right - the black mask with the red feather. Yep, drunken Zorro! :)
Taylor also had rec'd his third WOW! on the behavior chart Friday morning so of course I had to take a pic of my boy's sweet face on purple. (That is him in the lower left)
The whole class with the Gingerbread Man - super fun!
My cookie decorating table...cuties! Taylor spent more time eating his decorations then putting them on his cookie!

2 comments:
so "wowed" by Tman- doing great in kindergarten! But have to ask why some kids get to skip the uniforms?
Love ginger-bread men ... what fun.
Also,I am very proud of Taylor's WOW. He's a good boy.
Post a Comment