Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Tooth!


Dan called me yesterday afternoon and told me Taylor had his first loose tooth.  By the time I had gotten home an hour later, T had lost that tooth when eating an apple AND had apparently swallowed the tooth as well!  It all happened really fast!


No worries on the missing tooth though....Tman wrote a short and sweet letter to the tooth fairy and placed it under his pillow and good news, she did leave him some money.  I know because he woke me up at 2 AM to tell me. :)  The note read "I ate my tooth. Sorry. Love, Taylor"  Straight to the point, my kid!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Love the note! SO cute!

daddy said...

The note was cute, but so is Taylor with that gap in front.

Katie said...

Oh that is so cute! I ate my tooth! :)

Ami said...

both note and toothless grin- adorable!

Lori Cohen said...

I love this!!!! The letter to the Tooth Fairy was so cute :-) Glad she was so understanding!

Alex said...

Sweet smile. Toothless gap and all. :)