Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Look Back...Halloween Retrospective

Our good friend Alex recently sent me a few pics from T's first Halloween, from back in 2007.  With that catalyst and with Halloween soon upon us once again, I decided to post a Halloween restrospective today on the blog. 
T's first pumpkin patch visit - October 2007

T and his buddy Justin all dressed up for trick-or-treating.  Justin as Angus Young from AC/DC and T-man as a little pumpkin.  He was six months old here and Justin was 3 1/2.

 T at the patch in 2008


 Dressed as a frog for trick or treating at 18 months old.
 Dan and I dressed as a chicken and a chick magnet for a party that year!
 The next year, T was 2 1/2 and we spent Halloween in Jackson.  He was a clown and not too happy about the whole experience.  He really spent much of his evening at the house with pam and PawPaw opening the door for other trick or treaters!
 When T was 3 1/2, it was our first halloween in FL and he chose to be Darth Vader.  It was his first Halloween when the costume choice was all his!
 He also chose to be a skeleton for his Halloween party that year.  No masks allowed at school!
 Last year he was a super cute 4 year old stormtrooper....what will this next year bring for Halloween? 
And for good measure...a Halloween pic of Dan and I from 2005...as Queen Elizabeth and Thomas Paine!  Look at those carefree "I can sleep til noon on saturdays" faces....:)


4 comments:

daddy said...

Can't believe you didn't include the pumpkin-carving contests. I always look forward to seeing y'all's creativeness.

He was a cute lil' punkin!

Anna said...

Love these! All of them!

The Mendozas said...

Awesome photos. I remember a few of those times! So many memories.

Ami said...

so cute sis and what a great idea. I'm not even sure I can remember what H and W were every year!