This was a busy - but fun - weekend...on Saturday, I took Taylor, dressed in his Frog costume, to my office's Halloween carnival. There were lots of games, a costume contest (he did not win!), bounce houses, pumpkin decorating, and The Creature Teacher. Taylor got to see millipedes, frogs, snakes, spiders, lizards, and a bird. Then Saturday afternoon, the whole family went to the Multicultural Festival at the Children's Museum. Today, Taylor and I woke up early and went grocery shopping and then to breakfast together. He loves biscuits and gravy! Then after his nap, we all went to eat at The Jalapeno Tree where Taylor had his first ice cream cone...to say he LOVED it would be an understatement. When we got home, Taylor and I went on a long walk and collected acorns and pinecones and leaves. Oh and his new favorite pasttime is crawling around the yard with his toy Monster Truck making the "Vroom Vroom" sound. Such a little boy! Now he is sleeping cozily...shew...
Hope everyone else had good weekends as well!
Oh and for those who have been asking - yes, Dan and I are having our annual Pumpkin Carving Contest again this year...pics will be posted Wednesday evening...so either email me with your vote or post your preference in a comment here.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, I'm sure he SHOULD have won (the costume contest). No, I'm not biased one little bit!!
Will Taylor continue the Harris Murphree tradition of pumpkin carving?
PLEEZE - Keep that boy away from sharp knives! If he has his mother's coordination, he'll cut his fingers off.
Post a Comment