Monday, October 13, 2008
Activity-filled Weekend
What a fun..and BUSY...weekend we had! Saturday, we took Taylor to the cool pumpkin patch/farm just south of town. It's called Moore Farms and besides pumpkins, they had a hayride, a Corn Maze, a Hay Maze, and lots of farm animals that the kids could feed! Taylor and his Daddy seemed to enjoy feeding corn to the sheep, goats, pigs, and chickens. It was a fun time...and yes, I took lots of pics! (To be posted at the end of the month when I do my monthly download) On Sunday, Daddy and Taylor woke up early and went to the donut shop, which has apparently become a new weekend tradition for them. Then in the afternoon, I took T-man to Chuck E Cheese...it was his first time and he was understandably overwhelmed for the first few minutes. It did not take long before he fully got into the spirit of the place and was running around from ride to ride! His favorite ride was the Barney train and his favorite game was the Toddler Whack-A-Mole. I was afraid I would never get him to let go of that little Whacker Club - yikes! Oh and he loved Skeeball too...at one point, I turned my back for a second, and the little stinker had scrambled up the Skeeball ramp and crawled up to the scoring part...fun fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't Corm Maze (sp) redundant?
I love skeeball! Taylor has superb taste.
Post a Comment