This weekend was very fun...and relaxed! Friday evening, Taylor and I joined my co-workers at The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life...we had a picnic dinner outdoors with lots of other adults and children. There were even balloons, which meant Taylor was in heaven! Saturday, Taylor and his Daddy went to Shipley's to get donuts for breakfast and then T-man and I went to the grocery. Later in the afternoon, he and I went to the university campus lake and fed the ducks - what an experience that was!! Those ducks were VERY tame and would even take the food right out of our hands...which freaked T-man out a bit. (My sister, who is terrified of birds, would not have been a happy camper!) After the ducks, we came home and finger painted on the back porch with Daddy. Today, we went to the Party store to shop for Dan's Halloween costume and then we went to the local Buffalo Wings restaurant to watch some NFL games....Taylor loves it there for some reason....it's either the lemon slices in his drinks or the 20 big screen TVs!
I hope everyone else had weekends just as wonderful...I love Fall!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think it's great that you and Dan spend so much time doing stuff with T-man. It's not just quality time, but alot of time! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment