Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Tidbits

A laidback easy weekend for us which we always enjoy.  As the so-very-wise Ferris Beuller once reminded us, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."  :)  So T got outside and washed my car on saturday....at least until he got mad at me because I made him get off the wet slippery roof. Such a mean mommy!

Then we had a family game tournament...Candyland, then Trouble and finally Monopoly.  No, Fidel did not play - he only hovered nearby because of that big bowl of popcorn in the picture!

Yesterday, we went to the park to meet Brody, one of Taylor's BFFs from PreK.  Brody is a sweet boy and I could tell he and Taylor had really missed one another.  They had a great sweaty time running around the park for two hours!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Camy!

Brenda Joy said...

T is so big! Those long legs! I almost cried when I saw your picture of your family at T's birth & now. Sweeeeeet! Heart you!

Ami said...

love the laid back weekends sis!