This past weekend, we did a lot of work around the house - pressure washed the shed and the back porch, repaired some blinds and cleaned out the garage. Thankfully we also found some time to go for a long walk around the neighborhood to feed the ducks and to drive down to the Disney area to hang out with our good buddies Brooke and Gracyn, visisting from St. Pete. As usual, love seeing those girls!
Sweet kiddos and friends by the pool
Jumping on furniture later in the hotel room...
I think they were playing Lava Girl and Shark Boy! :)
Oh and on a funny note...as were getting ready for our walk Sunday, Taylor declared he did not want to wear shoes. I told him he could not go bare-footed. He responded "Mom, why is it BEAR footed? Why not deer footed or dog footed? I do not get it." I love the way kids think!


2 comments:
What a cute way of thinking your guy has! love it! And I can't believe those long legs!!!
What a funny little fellow!!!
Post a Comment