Taylor is certainly in the "WHY" phase these days! Like, big time...sometimes I enjoy it and sometimes it exhausts me.
Yesterday morning, on the way to school, he asked me about dinsosaurs and why they were not around anymore. Which led to a discussion of the ice ages. Which led to a question about why people were not around with dinosaurs. Which led to a question about the first people. Which led to a discussion about Cavemen, Neanderthals, Cro-magnons, etc. Which led to a question about where they came from. Which led to me telling Taylor about evolution. All before 7 AM!
This morning, he asked me about how the sun comes up in the mornings and where it "goes" at night. Which led to me explaining that the sun really does not move - the Earth does, every day and every year. Again, before 7 AM!
Like I said, it's certainly interesting and occassionally takes me aback....I mean, I just wish he would let me have my coffee first! :)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Suggestion: Teach Taylor to drink coffee and allow him one question per morning. No follow-ups.
Post a Comment