Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nice Weekend

Well, it's true that weekends mean something different when you are working full-time. And this weekend was exacly what I wanted! Yesterday, T-man and I went to Ikea and walked around...and had a yummy lunch together. I LOVE IKEA! Love it. Then today, we met T's best buddy Marcus at Chuck E Cheese for a playdate. As usual, they had a blast together. Then we went to sushi for lunch (T had his usual baby octopi) and then we went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream...strawberry and chocolate for T, chocolate chip cookie dough for Dad, and Chocolate Chip for mom. Now Daddy and T are playing football in the back. Beautiful weather...sunny and 74 degrees. Maybe the playground later. PERFECT!







3 comments:

daddy said...

So, what is IKEA?

It's 31 degrees here, freezing drizzle, overcast - yucky! Hope you're enjoying your nice weather.

Chocolate and strawberry together?

How many octopi?

Ami said...

Sis- I'm so happy that you have a good new job that you enjoy - and that now your weekends are that much more precious! Can't wait to see you all again!

Ann said...

Looks like much fun! You are a great mom. Hope you had a great Christmas!