So here I sit, in my office at my new job. After 6 months of not working, today is my first day back to the grind. So far, I love it. The people are really really nice. Great up-to-date technology here too which I am enjoying. And since it's only year three of the new Med School,, there is a lot of potential for growth and new opportunities here which excites me. (Oh and I can actually acces my blog from work which is unlike my previous job!)
Oh I forgot....my job title is Clerkship Coordinator at the UCF medical School. Basically that means I will be the liason between our local preceptors (community physicians) and our 3rd year med students. My rotations are Psychiatry and Neurology. The 3rd year officially starts in May so I have some ramp-up time, thankfully!
So that's it...big changes for me personally and professionally...and for my family. Wish us luck!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats! I'm thrilled for you! Psychiatry is a blast! FUN!
Love you!
Good luck!
YAE! Knock em dead, MB!
Post a Comment