Saturday, January 29, 2011
Monopoly
Well, it seems Taylor enjoys Monopoly. Who knew? Yesterday afternoon he happened to see the game in the garage and asked his daddy if he could play it. SO when I got home from work, he and I sat down and played a whole game. I was SHOCKED. He sat still the whole time - for over an hour - and listened and followed the rules. We played another time this morning. He even seems to "get it." Well, you know, as much as a 3-year old can. I kinda imagined the days of Monopoly would be closer to age 5 -6 but if he wants to do it now, so be it. Could it be possible that a professor's son might be a BANKER?!?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oooh. I hope so.
If he ends up supporting you guys, then it gives us hope that our son can support us too.
Post a Comment