Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Fishing
Yesterday we let Taylor play hooky from school and stay at home for a "Day O' Fun" with Mommy and G-dad. We started the day with some fishing at a neighborhood pond. T was the worm guy and would give me a new worm when I needed one...which turned out to be a lot! This was my first time setting up a fishing pole on my own (PawPaw always did them for me when I was younger) and I did not realize that you needed more than a double knot to securely tie the hook onto the line. So those dadgum fish kept pulling off my whole hook with my worm! At least we got some bites though and know better for next time. And we had fun anyway! When we got home, we released the rest of our worms into our garden.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you got my email showing the right knot for tying your line to the hook. Sounds like ya'll were in the right place, though. Keep on tryin'!
Post a Comment