So yesterday when T and I were sitting at a pizza place for lunch, a blind woman walked in with her seeing eye dog and sat down at a table. Taylor loudly said "She has a dog! There can't be dogs in a restaurant!" I quietly told him it was fine and we would talk about it later. So "later" arrived and here is how that conversation went:
Me: Taylor, that woman was blind which means she cannot see. So the doggie helps her.
T: But she had eyes.
Me: Yes she has them but they are broken so she cannot see.
T: But I saw her eyes.
Me: Yes YOU can see her eyes. She just cannot see from them.
T: But Mommy, you are BLONDE, and you can see.
Oh my! And thus began a whole conversation about hair color. Ah, 3 year olds. :)
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is hilarious, hilarious! SOOO glad you wrote it down! And I love the new blog design! XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment