Sunday, September 19, 2010

All About Me! (A School Project)

T's class is having the kids do a family project this month - called "All About Me." They traced each child onto a large posterboard and then sent the cutout home with the parents. Then we were allowed to get as creative as we wanted as we decorated the cut-out kid to help showcase T and his favorite things. I pretty much let Taylor lead the way...and below is the result. As you can see, he chose to put a superhero cape and a spiderman mask on his paper self. He also cut out pictures of family members and pasted on two of his baseball/football cards. He included the obvious favorites like soccer, pizza and cookies but I was surprised by some new favorites he included - utensils (bc he likes to eat), tires (bc well, he likes tires apparently), and a bed (bc he likes to sleep - YEA RIGHT, said mommy!)...it was a really fun project and the teacher will hang them all up around the classroom for the rest of the year.





2 comments:

Ami said...

Sis- I love T's project. So creative and cute. A super hero definitely needs a bed and good tires!!

Brenda Joy said...

I love it!!! Wonderful!