We had a great weekend...Taylor and his buddy Camilo went to the movies with Camilo's family (best thing about this age - PLAYDATES with friends when Mommy and Daddy get to stay home!). Then afterward, I took the boys to the Oviedo Food Truck Night. We met our buddies Lori and Joan there and ate some yummy food!!
I am pretty sure the boys ate ice cream FOR dinner.
T and C with Lori - and their foam lightsabers!
We also met some other great friends at Downtown Disney...Charlie, T-man, Casper and Cole (above)...Lily and Ava also met us there but for some reason, I did not get any pics of those sweet girls!
T and C imitating the man on the bench
Charlie and Casper went on stage with the Irish dancers at Raglan Road restaurant...Taylor RELUCTANTLY went with them. But afterward he cried and told me he hated it. My little introvert. I know it was tough for him but I was super proud of him for trying something that upset him so much!
This was the look on his face when on stage. :)
The boys were about to gnaw on this T-rex bone!
On the way back to Amy's house that night, we saw two big deer just standing in her driveway - they stood there and looked at us forever. It was so cool!
For school, we had a Family Project assignment...we had to disguise a turkey so he would not be eaten for Thanksgiving...we chose to disguise ours as Darth Vader!




2 comments:
sis- what a handsome nephew I have? and so proud of him for trying out the stage thing!
I want to hear more about the food trucks - sounds interesting.
Looks like T has lots of good friends - and fun!
Post a Comment