Last week on Halloween, T had to dress up like his favorite storybook character for school - so T chose to be a vampire and take GoodNight, Goon. (remember sending him this book back in 2008, PawPaw?)
I got the chance to volunteer in his class on Wednesday for Pumpkin Day too. I was in charge of the puffy paint candy corn station - MESSY!
Taylor Dracula!
We met his buddy James so the boys could trick of treat together...always more fun with a friend!
They were super excited and ran ahead for the first thirty minutes - we could barely keep up!
SCORE! Lots of candy stash..should last until Christmas! :)
Ah yes...file this one under "Not All Sunshine and Rainbows" - Last week, one night after bedtime....Taylor had been up reading which is what he usually does. But that night, he apparently also decided to use a PERMANENT black marker to decorate his closet door. His rationale? That is "HIS" door and I had let him put sticker all over it already. Anyway, he got some punishment and he had to paint the closet door this weekend (see below).
It is all better now. I took pics so one day when his own kid does this, I can show him that he actually created that karma.
Sunday we went to Camilo's 6th birthday party at Firkin & Kegler bowling alley and acrade. It was called a "Strikes and 'Staches" party and the kids got pretend mustaches. super cute!
Love these boys together!
playing in the arcade
Happy fall, everyone! Get out and vote, enjoy the cooler weather and watch some football!!

3 comments:
That is priceless!!!
I do remember the book. Great take off on a classic.
T-man really looked like he was getting into his alter-ego, Count T.
Christmas?!!! That candy won't last til next Friday!
Painting the doors is a good lesson learned - good Mama.
I love the strikes and staches! Too cute!
And good call on making him repaint his door! Actions have consequences, buddy!
And one more thing---I'm super jealous that you weren't all bundled up for trick-or-treating! It was in the 30's here! :(
Post a Comment