Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Few More Pics...

Just a few more random pics to share since the camera battery died early yesterday...

Sunday we met our buddies at this cool park we had never been to before...it was on a lake with TONS of low-growing trees (great for climbing) and a playground and picnic areas.  We will definitely be back to this park!  T was fearless and climbed many trees - some way too high for mom's tastes.  He even fell out of one and ended up with some nice big scrapes on his arm and belly....but he toughed it out and jumped right back up that trunk!



Below is one of the gorgeous sunsets from Tgiving night on the beach...I love few sights more than a sunset on the beach...it is in my blood.


And this is just SO Taylor....which is why I loved it.  Pensive, hands in pocket, just daydreaming...love this boy.


Sunday morning we broke out all the Christmas decor and got busy....T did most of the work which was nice!


Hanging up the stockings...he even whispered to Daddy if we should change the name on mommy's stocking to "Donkey."  Oh yea my boys love to make fun of mama and make me laugh too!


I thought this pic was just cool....it is me and Tman hanging over the dock at the lake Sunday afternoon...the water was so still and clear and you could see our reflections perfectly so I had to snap a pic of course!  :)



AHHHHH....my favorite.  And not becuase it is yet another sleeping kid photo (my favorite pose)...do you see that little stuffed elephant T is snuggled up to?  That is MY childhood favorite, my "Ellie", and I slept with him EVERY night until I was ten years old. He was the one childhood thing I never gave away and when I first told Taylor about Ellie a couple months ago, he begged me to get him out of the shed where he was boxed away.  So finally Sunday morning, when we got the Christmas decorations out, I dug out Ellie and after a quick bounce in the dryer to shake off some old dust, he has been sleeping with T in his bed. So THAT is why this pic makes me so happy. 

3 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

Heart. The whole post. And you.

Ann said...

Love the picture of Taylor at the beach. . . .

Ami said...

Ellie! I can't believe you still have him/her? Does his trunk still move and does he play music? That is just awesome!