Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday WhatNots...

Taylor's FAVORITE pasttime these days is pictured below. It involves taking all his cars out of his storage bag, placing them methodically into some configuration and then lining them all up "just so" in a long row. Sometimes he makes one long line and sometimes he groups them by color or size or type. He even lets Mommy and Daddy play with him occassionally!

A pic of T's artwork from today at school. I am ashamed to admit that I normally toss these out after a few days spent on the kitchen counter or hanging on the fridge, for space's sake more than anything. But a friend of mine gave me the great suggestion to take a picture of the actual artwork (or scan it) and then just order a photobook of T's artwork at the end of every year - and now I can toss the art with less guilt...AFTER I take a pic, of course!

And I leave you with yet another pic of my precious sleeping "baby!"

2 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

Great idea about taking the pics of the artwork! I steal from you a lot!

daddy said...

Of course you could also just keep the "art" in a file.

I'm intrigued about Taylor lining up his vehicles so orderly - I like that. Reflects his German heritage - "Ordung" = a place for everything. Just hope he doesn't inherit his Aunt Ami's and Meemaw's OCD.