- Sunday morning Taylor and I went to the bagel shop for breakfast and I let him choose whatever he wanted out of the case...he chose a Mudslide cookie, of course! Oh the days before we became adults and knew that cookies are NOT for breakfast!
- Tonight when I was rocking Taylor to bed, he spied the Gerber baby on a package in his room and he said "That's me, that's Taylor." I said "no, that's not you." He said "yes when I was a baby!" Okay whatever - I let that one be.
- Taylor is obsessed with the sun and moon these days so I have been explaining that the sun goes to bed when the moon wakes up and vice versa. Well this morning we got to school at 7 Am and the sun was not awake yet...so he and sat on the steps of the daycare for 20 minutes to watch the sun rise. Debbie and Delaney pulled into the lot and came and joined us. Nice way to start the week!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Things to Remember...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute. Caitlin says everything is her as a baby. Even pics of her older sis at 4 years old...LOL
I love the sun story! How sweet! I love the fun things he says & does!
He is such a sweet boy!!
Post a Comment