Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Shoes!

Have you ever loved a new pair of shoes so much that you wore them to bed? My son has! Today I bought him a pair of loafers and when I did, I got a pair of tennis shoes for 88 cents! These are not just any tennis shoes, mind you. They are Cars shoes with Lightning MacQueen and Mater on the side and they light up when Taylor moves. Wow, my kid was in love with these things. I had NO IDEA they would be such a hit. He put them on immediately and ran around the house five times singing "I have new shoes! I have new shoes!" When he came back to me and saw the new loafers in the their box, he looked at them and definitively said "I am not wearing THOSE." And he walked away. Now he is actually SLEEPING with the news Cars shoes on his feet. Yep, that's my kid!

4 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

Doesn't everybody wear their new shoes to bed?;) This is perfectly normal. I'm so proud of T-Man for having his priorities straight!

daddy said...

Please post a pic of the new shoes (The Cars shoes). Might want to get a pair myself.

el said...

I have spent hours trying to set up this blog thing and it looks horrible - I can't get the stupid thing to change font colors - and you have music.....music......seriously music - show off......I need blogging for dumbies the special ed edition....

Ann said...

Where did you get them?? Coop would flip for those. He LOVES Lightening McQueen and anything cars.