Thursday, September 4, 2008
Weekend Trip
I am so excited that Taylor and I are going to Pensacola Beach tomorrow for a long weekend visit with my mom, sister and neice and nephew. It will be Taylor's first time on the beach and I am curious to see how he reacts to it. Of course I am happy that he gets to spend three days playing with his cousins too! All that said, WOW, it's a pain in the rear getting packed for both me and a 1-year old...medicine, check! Lovey for bedtime, check! Favorite naptime book, check! Inflatable high chair, check! Clothes, diapers, wipes, snacks, PJs...check, check, check, check! Oh yeah, MY stuff...well, if I can fit anything else into our suitcase, that is!! I am not complaining at all and any mom who has ever traveled with their child knows what I am saying....it's just so overwhelming sometimes that I have to laugh. And do not even get me started on my anxiety about flying with a kid who has a love for his newly found talent of walking!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment