Last Thursday we headed up to Tally for a long weekend with our fam...we picked up Mimi's dog Swayze in Ocala on our way....man, what a funny dog! And Tman loved him!

The pup loved me too....kisses on I-75. :)

Sweet pic of T and his Mimi - they would sit on the sofa and have conversations - I would listen from the other room and just smile. Grandparents are really so special.

On Friday, Mimi and I went for a massage at a local spa...it was wonderful - so relaxing!

T and his cousin played HOURS of soccer in the front yard

While I chilled in a float in the pool...wonderful afternoon. :)

That night, the cousins played some gross jellybean game where you win points by swallowing nasty flavored jellybellies...like Skunk Spray, Barf, Booger, Stinky Feet, Moldy Cheese, etc...check out their faces. Pretty funny!

T looks amused...H and W not so much. :)
Ewwwww....chocolate flavor or dog food?!?! Gross!

My sweet sis and sweet mama

The boys with their grandmom - playing bingo on the back porch

Tman on Saturday afternoon was WIPED out - after a sleepover at his cousins', swimming, walking a 5K and lots of soccer...he napped all the way back to Mimi's!

Saturday night, we went to watch FSU play in the baseball regionals

Good game...we won!

Sunday on the way home, T spent a lot of time reading....it was so nice and QUIET. :)
As usual, we had a fun time with our family in Tally...thanks to my sis for keeping my little beast Friday night!



2 comments:
what a fun visit, and your "Beast" was a little angel the entire time he was with us!
You're way too good at those selfies, MB. Be careful.
Love y'all getting the cousins together.
I could play that stinky jelly bean game - sounds good to me!
Glad you made it back safely.
Post a Comment