I went down to Miami for my annual dinner night with my good friend Jodi....I went to lunch with her family on Saturday - her daughters are precious - this is little Kenzie standing on my shoulders in the booth! :)

Sweet hugs and cuddles - big difference between boys and girls! :)

The girls' dad came and picked them up for a sleepover around 5 so the mamas enjoyed some wine and good conversation on the patio...then we started cooking!

First course - traditional French style escargot and crusty bread - DELICIOUS!

Shrimp 'n cheese grits with a side of avocado topped with west indies crab salad was the main entrée - also delicious. Honestly this was one of the top 5 meals I have ever cooked - plus the conversation helped too! :)
Back at home, my kiddo and awesome husband were hanging out...playing games and eating Indian food. Thank you to Dan - and happy Father's Day to a great one!


2 comments:
Every time I see those pix I get hungry all over again.
Glad you had fun.
Happy Father's Day, Dan!
so... come on up and cook that for me, please??!! Looks awesome sis!
Post a Comment