So the last couple weeks of summer have been busy as usual and fun...T got to enjoy a special day at the Science Centre with his buddy James. Apparently he loved this 4D interactive Space Exhibit the most!

Pretty cool!

And of course excavating dinosaur fossils is always fun and requires a goofy hat.


And there were other experiments the boys worked on together....I do love our Science Center!

And they watched a 3-D Imax movie about the Galapagos

That evening, T spent the night with James so mom and dad got a night out...and I had to take a pic of this beer I tried. It was called NitWit and of course made me smile bc it reminded me of Meemaw and the way she would call bad drivers "nitwits!"

Had a delicious caprese salad....so pretty too!

The next weekend was tournament time again...this time they are called The Seminole Select.


Baseball games in the morning then an awesome movie in the afternoon with our friend Brody. Taylor loved the movie and is now reading the book!

The next morning, it was back to the hot fields for two more tournament games...

Check out #99 watching the game and rooting for his team from the dugout!

During breaks, the boys would go watch the bigger boys play on another field. It may be hot and exhausting for us, but our boy sure does love baseball!

One morning last week, I was sneaking out to work early and peeked in T's room....check out how my boy sleeps...like a tornado! I swear there is a body under there somewhere!

Last weekend we hit the local waterpark with some friends...

And afterward the boys came home to play some superhero games on the xbox...
Summer is all about heat and sun, friends and water, and FUN FUN FUN!


1 comment:
Goofy hat? I've got one like that.
Fun times.
Post a Comment