Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break, part two

The last part of spring break continued in similar fashion...FUN!  We went to a Spring training MLB game...this one in Lakeland to watch Detroit play Miami.  It was a perfect spring day and we had great seats.

Family selfie at the ballpark! :)

 I also got to visit my lifelong friend Amy last night for some chatting and wine...she is here visiting her family and I loved my time with her.  Old friends are the BEST.
 
And going back in time a few days...the kids enjoyed their last carefree Spring Break moments with Mimi...and Mimi hopefully enjoyed spending her 61st bday with her family!

We took Mimi out for hibachi and sushi for her birthday dinner...this is definitely my favorite pic of the week!

We also got a few pics from Mimi to showcase all the fun the kids had with her (and each other) while on their beach trip.

The hurricane simulator at the Clearwater aquarium

Winter....the famous dolphin with the prosthetic tail from the movie A Dolphin's Tale

Huge sea turtles

The kids also got to play putt putt which sounds like everyone loved

And some horseshoes beside the condo....

 
I know there were many more activities and fun they had together but I do not have pics....I know they made amazing memories with their sweet cousins and their Great-Aunt Joanie and their Mimi.  And I know they had a SUPER Spring Break and are lucky!!


2 comments:

Ami said...

Love that the kids had such a memorable week of fun!

daddy said...

Great pics - I know that Mimi enjoyed it as did the chirren.
Haven't played horseshoes in a long time - fun!