Just a cute picture of Zelda when she would not stop rubbing her head on T's hair...he thought it was hilarious.
This pic just cracked me up....T always stays up every night for about 30 minutes after bedtime, organizing cards or whatnot in his room and/or doing his workbooks. So last week, Dan and I went to check on him and he had used all of his dad's beer caps to make a "T" on the floor. For the record, these are Dan's caps from over 3 months, not just one week. :)
Saturday, I had a conference at Disney so Lori took T to his baseball game and then to a local carnival.
I was able to meet them there by 4:00 and take some pics. (This was the hang gliding ride...T backed out of this about 2 seconds after the above pic was taken but he did end up riding it with me two times later and loved it)
Clearly not too enthused by this ride!
His annual favorite ride...the Tilt-A-Whirl. He rode it over and over again this year again...by himself bc this ride makes Mama SICK!!
No carnival trip is complete with a hot sugary funnel cake!
In typical kid fashion, he loved these little fishing games where you can win those oh-so-amazing prizes like a plastic ninja sword or plastic 2-inch elephants.
T and Lori on the Tornado ride (another one that makes Mama sick)
Mama and T taking a self-portrait on one of the rides
Big smiles in front of the "music" ride, as T referred to it.












4 comments:
I'm with Taylor - favorite ride is the Tilt-A-Whirl!
Also, glad that my grandchild has inherited a little OCD from the Harris side of the family. Should serve him well.
I'm with you sis- the tilt-a-whirl makes me sick to my stomach too! Looks like T had a fun weekend!
I like the self portrait pic.
Post a Comment