Thursday, March 7, 2013

T's Journal


We got T's February journal from school yesterday and I loved it so much that I had to share some of my favorite pages!  This one says "I love my dad and my mom and my dog and my cat and my Gdad and my Mimi and my PoPo."  And there are pics of all of us above.  (He spelled them all right except for PawPaw...sorry, PoPo!) :)

This is his teacher's notes on the front...it says "Great journal, Taylor! 100%! Your handwriting has really improved this year!"  And it has...so much!  Which is a good thing bc back in the Fall it was SLOPPY!!!

I loved his illustration of George Washington...

And Abraham Lincoln!

This page was from a class book where each kid got to write a page on "what is love?"  Most kids wrote "love is hugs" or "love is mom and dad" or "I love my friends." But Taylor was either being very philisophical or very logical.  Either way it is SOOO a typical Taylor answer..he wrote "Love is Love."  DUH.  :)  I love my kid.

This is just an add on pic I took yesterday morning when I woke up..T was in the kitchen and had already gotten a poptart and had it heating in the toaster.  Love that we are getting to a new level of independence...finally!  :)

2 comments:

daddy said...

Impressed with the artwork - great pic of Lincoln.

Tell Taylor to keep up the good school work - from Po-Po

Anna said...

So cute! I too especially love the Lincoln picture!