Ok so last night, T asked if he could read us this Dr. Seuss book...Dan and I were happily surprised and sat down to listen. T did a really good job, I have to admit!
But the funny part was this...read the last sentence on this page. It says "UP-UP-UP with a fish!" As T was reading it, he said "Up minus Up minus Up Minus!" in a completely serious voice. Dan and I had to look at the page so understand what he was saying and why. LOL!! cracked me and Dan up....we have been saying our kid is very math-minded! :)

5 comments:
Love it!
That is so cute!
I sure hope you're right. None of my children can add 2 + 2 and come up with 4. I would be nice to have another "math" guy in the family.
That cracked me up! However, our father is wrong about our math abilities- mine are just fine, thank you!
Hilarious.
Post a Comment