Monday, October 17, 2011
This and That
Just a few things, but mostly a relaxed week/weekend...esp compared to the previous two weeks and the future two weeks!
Friday night, we went to see John Oliver at the Hard Rock Live. He was hilarious! I like him on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart but I LOVED his stand-up!
Our friends, Robert and Kathleen, who went with us to Hard Rock.
AHHHHH.....Taylor has turned into a little Alex P. Keaton. He has these new President cards which he loves - bc you know he loves ANY kind of card these days - and last week, he asked Dan and I which were our favorites. I said FDR and Dan said George Washington. Taylor then walked decidedly over to the pile and with ZERO hesitation, picked up his favorites to show us. Yep, you are seeing those correctly....my kid's favorites are Reagan, GW Bush, and G HW Bush! Oh my. He then proceeded to tell me that he wants to be president bc he does not want to pay taxes and because he does not want to go to jail if he breaks the law. SOOOO....he really IS a Republican apparently! :)
T helping us make some delish veggie kabobs for the grill last week...
YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's my grandson!
Post a Comment