Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pretzel Log Cabin

Recently I read an arts and crafts blog and saw this idea for a Pretzel Log cabin....so yesterday afternoon, I realized we had all the supplies already on hand in our house so easy peasy, we made a pretzel log cabin with pretzel rods, pretzel sticks, peanut butter (though you can use squeeze cheese if you have kids with peanut allergies), Reese's Pieces and crackers for decorations. We let the neighborhood kids help and everyone seemed to enjoy it! I thought the kids did a great job too. Next project: Halloween frosted pretzel rods for a school party! Have I mentioned that Fall is my FAVORITE time of year?!?!

5 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

It's official---YOU ARE A SUPERMOM!!! Awesome, MB! BTW, did you ever get your blog book printed?!

Brenda Joy said...

Oh yeah---and since you have an ipad, you NEED to get your happy butt back on FB. Seriously.

Brenda Joy said...

And if you don't Pinterest yet...well, you're missing out. I think of you every time I Pinterest.

daddy said...

What was the base of the "log" house? Looks like fun - you're in the race for "Mom of the Year"!

Ann said...

So very cool!!