Here are our updates for the week:
First of all, looks like the house thing is gonna happen! We are now officially out of our 7-day option period and all parties came to agreement on the inspections...which means we close on February 23rd! So now we enter the next crazy phase which I affectionally call "packing with a 1 year-old who will certainly unpack every item immediately after I pack it!"
Second, we have had a rough weekend...Taylor's school called on Friday around 11:00 to tell me that he vomited all over the cafeteria and clearly did not feel well. So we spent the next 48 hours at home with a pretty yucky stomach bug and some medium-grade fever. No fun at all! The good news is that it's now Sunday evening and he finally seems to be himself again. Sick children are the worst....it breaks your heart and consumes your life.
Lastly, Taylor is really - and I mean, REALLY - loving school now! When I drop him off in the morning, instead of the previous "Peel and Squeal" he know jumps into Ms. Marci's arms with a big smile and rests his cheek against her cheek while waving "bye-bye" to me. One day last week, when I arrived to pick him up, I quietly watched him playing with some friends - he and two other little boys were all holding hands and then running across the room hysterically laughing...over and over again. He was having so much fun!! Makes Dan and I both feel very good to know he is so happy there...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I almost sound mauldin, but these are some precious days for you, Dan and Taylor - enjoy them even though there are sicknesses, temper tantrums and stresses. One of these days you'll miss the intimacy of your small, close family.
Words of wisdom ?
Sorry - I misspelled "maudlin".
Post a Comment