On Monday, January 5th, Taylor started his new class with Ms. Marci at school. I was a nervous wreck about it, really dreading it and in fact, we did have to endure the "Peel and Squeal" every morning this past week when I dropped him off. All in all however, I am pretty happy with the experience thus far and I think Taylor is adapting quickly. Each successive day this week was better than the one previous. My biggest complaint is that my baby is growing up too fast now...in his new class, they walk to the playground or gym instead of riding in a big buggy like before; in his new class, they walk to the cafeteria and eat at regular tables and chairs instead of eating in a high-chair table in his room like before; in his new class, Taylor is the youngest instead of the oldest like before; and in his new class, my fella is a little boy instead of "Mama's baby" like before...
I truly think change is sometimes harder for the parents than the child.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The joy and the pain of parenting. I suspect that the impact will be greater on Taylor's mother than upon Taylor. Savor the moments ... you only pass this way once.
Post a Comment