Next we hopped over to Paris...and immediately found a small cafe near the hotel to eat dinner and watch a World Cup game
Cheese and wine...yes thank you!!
The Louvre the next day...
Obligatory tourist photo. :)
The Louvre is MASSIVE...you have no idea how big til you see it...so we did our usual scavenger hunt. We each had three postcards of art pieces in the museum and were on a race to see who could find all three first...let's just say NONE of us won! :)
There she is...in all her glory. Much smaller than you expect!
My handsome boy on the Seine.
Dad and son on the river.
The Notre Dame...
The Arc de Triumph
T begged Dan to try on a beret. :)
Snails, snails and more snails...I got it with every meal!! SOOOO Yummy!
Lamb chops with au poivre sauce....delish! I loved french food!
I love perusing the markets in other countries...in Paris, their chip aisle is TINY but their cheese and pate aisles are GINORMOUS!
Made us a delicious picnic to eat in front of the Eiffel Tower...pate, apples, caviar, baguette, cheese and wine....
Family time!
T got into the beret fun too. :)
Cutie little frenchie
He really loved enduring me taking these goofy pics
More gorgeous architectural beauty around the City of Lights...I think it may be one of my fave cities!!

1 comment:
Looking good in that beret,DAn!
Eiffel Tower picnic - what a great idea.
Love the goofy pictures - I'm sure Taylor did, too.
Man, that schnitzel looked good.
What was T's chopped dish? (from first post)
Also, what is a frozen nitrogen bar?
Post a Comment