My WONDERFUL and always reliable sister Ami came in town on the 19th to keep the T-monster while Dan and I escaped for his annual bday jaunt to the Bahamas...
We played the fun and hilarious oven mitt Xmas gift game....the winner remains undecided to this day....that's all I will say about that. (Harris, ahem!) :)
The annual Cousins pic in front of our tiny Xmas tree. These cute kids sure are growing up!
We arrived in the Bahamas the next morning EARLY and were on beach by 10 AM!
Lounging with drinks in hand.
I got to paddleboard...and yes I know I am SITTING. :)
Peaceful sunrise one morning...
Our favorite restaurant at the resort was the asian place...naturally!
Not a vaca for me til I have a bloody mary!
Super fun bartender who photobombed our selfie :)
At the pool bar hanging with 25 year olds....we had a blast and hung right with them but paid the price. :)
So sad to leave - just like every year.
And while we played in the Bahamas, Aunt Ami and the cousins played at Sea World one day...
They don;t look happy but I know they had fun!
Then T went and stayed with them in Tally for three nights...I hear he got an intense lesson from Uncle D on the stock market. :)
And of course he loved spending some time with sweet Abby-lou!
Thanks again sis!! We REALLY appreciate you and are so happy T gets to spend this time with you and D and his cousins!

1 comment:
I thought I had already commented on this, sorry! I love that you and Dan got to do the Bahamas again this year, and we really love that we got to spend some time with T! He was so sweet and I think he had fun (we did!)
Post a Comment