Just a few updates as we head into our final week of summer...when we got back from St. Louis, my boy and I went to see the new Ghostbusters movie - very cute!
One Wednesday, we took off camp and work and I took T and his buddies to "jump all day" at Boing. They had to get practice for the dodgeball tournament they are entering this Friday!
After Boing, we went back to our house to play and of course, these goonies headed out to "adventure."
Lazy summer weekends are great for family monopoly...as usual, our little Alex P Keaton beats out butts!
summer weekends are also great for biking the trail and hunting for pokemon! :)
Lately, T always stops at this exercise area on the trail and works his way through the program
He really wants a 6-pack like his Aunt Ami!
Last Friday was my birthday so a good friend had T sleepover so Dan and I could go out for a nice dinner at our special place, Melting Pot.
It was lovely!!!
Now we are sadly on countdown to the start of school....one more week! Where the heck did summer go???

2 comments:
Bless your heart - summer is gone, Darlin!
Tell Taylor and his friends to watch out for snakes.
Are y'all doing Pokemon Go?
Sad last post of the summer! I think we are all still in denial at our house. H has spent a lot of time looking for pokemon too! Glad T is excited about 4th grade, that's awesome!
Post a Comment