So T and his buddies have started a band...they named it "Light It Up" and T is the lead singer. I recorded one of their more popular performances for your viewing pleasure...it is called "I'm On Fire Tonight." I think they need to work on their lyrics. And their apparent rage. :)
Last weekend was Opening Day fun at our new baseball league...this is T and his cute little Braves team.
There was a skills competition for "Around the Horn" where the kids threw the ball around the bases. The quickest team won...and T's little group was the fastest and most accurate from 9 teams! He was very proud of his new medal!
Fast forwarding a week, they had their first actual game...T played first base and got 2 walks and 2 runs. They won 14 to 2 and seem like a pretty good team so far. Go Braves!
A friend of mine who is a substitute teacher at T' school sent me this pic...it is T and some classmates working in the LESA (Lawton Environmental Studies Area) garden...it is such a cool space and I love that the kids have this area. They even have chickens! :)
Lastly...just one more trip to Boing documented for the record!! I swear, I need to just buy that place!!
Happy Spring, everyone!

2 comments:
That'll embarrass him someday - funny though.
Go Braves - glad he's playing again. Please
send more pix of baseball. Cool garden -
what are they planting? Eggplant?
way to go T! And I love your cool new band!
Post a Comment