Last Thursday, we went to Tally to see Mimi and the fam...and we got to tote this sweet little bird from Orlando for Aunt Joanie. He was so cute and T absolutely adored him!
Had to share this funny pic we found of Mom in her house...we think it was from the mid 80s...check out the hair, the giant glasses and huge shoulder pads!
When we were at Mimi's, Taylor cuddled and petted her dogs non-stop - it was adorable.
Cuddled up with the old dog, Jackie
Friday morning, we headed to the dog show to watch Mimi's french bulldog compete...T loved it!
T and his sweet grandmom
Her adorable bulldog...Ditto! He won Best of Breed out of 19 other bulldogs..and he is still only 19 months!
Not all the dogs at the show were cute like Ditto...check out this freaky furball!
As always, my boy LOVES playing with his cousins
Emby and her sweet niece
Speaking of cute little girls, check out this pic I found of Ami and I from 1979. Dan thought we were twins! :)
My fabulous friends Maria and Michelle brought over lunch and homemade soups for mom's freezer...and these killer cupcakes! I had to a take a pic because they were so purty!
T and one of his best friends, Landon
LOL! Harris and T came down the stairs in these morph suits Saturday night...cracked me up!
My beautiful fun mom
Before we headed back to Orlando, we even got a chance to play baseball with Landon and the crew
Batter up, Michelle! :)
Harris was jacking the ball while the smaller boys fielded
Silly cousins climbed the fence...I have to brag on my neph a bit here...he is really growing up and so so sweet - both to me and especially to his younger cousin. I so appreciate him!

1 comment:
Okay, I kind of obsessed over the cupcakes - dang they look good!
Glad the cousins had another chance to get together - so important.
Glad your Mom is doing better.
Post a Comment