Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend with Mimi

Mimi came to visit this weekend and got to see our boy pitching...

So far he has pitched in two games and has done great!

Oh and as a side note - check out this HORRID costume my 7-year old chose for Halloween this year.  Some kind of crazed zombie...so I guess the days of cute/sweet/fun costume are over...

Mom and I enjoyed a fun wine tasting at a local wine bar here in Oviedo after the baseball game...

Then went out for an adults-only dinner at the BEST sushi joint!  This is Mimi trying Uni for the first time.  Dang it was GOOD.

T has been all into his pets lately...and demanded I take this one of him and Zelda yesterday.

Mimi and Tman played a lot of baseball in the backyard too - thanks, Mimi!

And we even headed out for a little football to our local sports bar on Saturday.
 
A really fun weekend with family...the fun Fall continues...:)

1 comment:

daddy said...

Excited about Taylor's pitching. Please send more pix.
Sushi looks great!
Scary costume ...