Had a fun weekend yet again...and the weather continues to be FABULOUS! Saturday we had another little league game then went to Boing with some buddies. Then Sunday we went to the super cool HUGE indoor playground on Sunday...and of course Cristina and I had to get in on some ball pit action too. Hey, moms wanna have fun too! :)
Good friends on the rope walk-over...
Last week I also got to escape the office and go have lunch with my favorite 2nd grader...
And for your viewing pleasure...a few videos...this one is T practicing one of his forms for karate. Called "angowasa" I think. All the forms are in Japanese. He is doing great and tests for his next belt this Saturday.
This is the only video I have of T pitching so far...this is him just throwing one strike. He has been doing great as pitcher though!
This is an awesome double he got in the game on Saturday...go Tman!

2 comments:
fun weekend sis! Way to go T, great pitching!
Please send me those videos. For some reason they did not show up on the blog.
Post a Comment