Last week was LONG and so busy at work so Friday at 3:30, I made the executive decision that I needed some fun time with my boy...so I left work early and went and got Tman form school. We went for Fro-Yo then sushi then went home and watched a movie with Daddy. Perfect way to start the weekend - I think we need to establish "Fun Friday" traditions around here!
 |
| Check out this giant Fro-Yo bowl...it was serve yourself style so Taylor put raspberry, chocolate, vanilla, cheesecake and cake batter Yogurt flavors in his bowl...topped with marshmallows, nerds, 3 different fruit poppers, sprinkles, gummi bears, cookie dough, chocolate chips and caramel sauce. I kid you not! (and no, he did not come anywhere close to finishing it all but we had fun trying!) |
 |
| Some pull-up exercises Saturday while we waited for his buddies (and the epic playdate which ensued) to arrive. |
 |
| Monkey boy! |
 |
| T and his buddy Caleb worked on their loose teeth together...I think they did this more to gross out their moms than anything else. Lately when I see two 6 year old boys standing around, they are working on perfecting their armpit noises so this was a change. :) |
 |
| And Taylor perervered and sure enough, that second loose tooth on the top came out...so he has a pretty big gap up top right now. Adorable! |
 |
| After several hours of the boys playing at our house and the moms chatting and doing our nails :)...we all packed our coolers and blankets and headed to the local park for Movie Night! It was pretty awesome - out in a big field, cute movie for the kids, families everywhere and Food Trucks too - good times, good friends...does not get much better. |
 |
| A shot of some of the crowd...it was a good turnout - our city has these every month so definitely something we will plan again! |
 |
The "evil red-eyed" children eating dinner and watching the movie...
Sunday, we relaxed most of the day...Mommy went to lunch with a good buddy then we did some yard work. Otherwise we chillled around the house which is important to do every now and then. Oh and something funny I want to remember...All afternoon yesterday, Taylor kept begging me to go to the store and buy him some caviar. I told him I was not making a special trip but would get him some next time I am at the store. (the boy loves the caviar like his mom but come on!) So Taylor proceeded to dramatically throw himself across the sofa and proclaim (in all seriousness), "you must not want me to be happy since you will not get me any caviar!" Dan and I busted out laughing. I mean, really, my son? Yes indeed, real problems you have there. |
3 comments:
CAVIAR! Oh my gosh! There are no words for how hilarious this is! Yes, social services is going to be hopping your way...not!
Love this!
I cannot imagine where he gets his "drama gene" from ?!!!
Actually, I might stop at the store and get some caviar for dinner tonight.
Wow, Taylor DOES look adorable! And the problems he has. How is he supposed to get through life with a mother who doesn't even want him to be happy?! LOL!
Post a Comment