Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Love a 3-day weekend!

We love a long holiday weekend around here....Sunday, we met our good buddies Caleb and James and their moms Dawn and Cristina at Rock Springs...

We went tubing  and set up home base at a table and grill area in the huge picinc area...

We grilled hot dogs...and even made s'mores...and in between tubing, the boys spent a lot of time playing on the playground.

Check our grillmaster Cristina!  :)

Caleb and Tman cooking their s'mores...

and of course , the best part,..EATING his s'more!  Marshmallow face cutie.

Oh and when we got home that evening, T had a pretty loose tooth right in front (so far, he has only lost 3 on the bottom)....Dan and I tried to pull it for him but decided it would hurt him so we advised him to wait...but the little stinker went in the bathroom with a tissue and came out a couple minutes later holding his tooth!  Tough guy...and very proud of himself!  :)

Gordon and Dan and I also put in our new stone patio this weekend and I love it!  WIll post pics later this week...hard work but rewarding to build something yourselves that you will enjoy for years to come!  Hope everyone had a nice relaxing Labor Day!

2 comments:

amiekay said...

I look for ward to seeing the patio...

Amie

daddy said...

The tubing sounds like a lot of fun. The patio-building does not.
Glad y'all have Gordon to help. Those smores made me hungry!