Monday, April 9, 2012
Easter Weekend
The weather was PERFECT this weekend...blue skies, upper 70s, a bit breezy. Just lovely spring weather in Florida. So Saturday morning, we woke up and hit our local Farmer's Market. T and I LOVE a farmer's market and this week he choose some corn, bell peppers, pears, baby bananas, asparagus, kettle corn and boiled peanuts. Oh and a easter dog cookie for Fidel! :)
Later that afternoon, we went to our friend Charlie's Chocolate Party! Super fun...the kids chose gummy worms to coat in chocolate, made chocolate dipped marshmallow pops and decorated chocolate pizza slices with candy. YUM! I was a little disappointed that Taylor chose gummy worms instead of an oreo for his mama but I have forgiven him. :)
On saturday, we also dyed our eggs for easter....I LOVE doing that every year probably even more than Taylor!
On easter morning, T woke up to find a trail of easter grass and small gifts all around the house that eventually, if followed correctly, led him to his easter basket! That easter bunny sure was messy this year...and sneaky! He hid the basket on the high hook behind T's playroom door!
Later that afternoon, I taught Tman how to make his own egg salad from our many boiled eggs. He liked it though it seems he is like his Mimi and prefers the whites to the yolks.
Last night, we tossed a few glow sticks and bracelets into his bathtub and turned out the lights. ooooohhhh...a glow bath! Who does not love one of those?!?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You always make it fun, MB. Sounds like a great Easter!
The glow bath is hilarious.
By the way, T's school pic looks way to old - gotta slow him down.
You always make it fun, MB. Sounds like a great Easter!
The glow bath is hilarious.
By the way, T's school pic looks way to old - gotta slow him down.
Fun basket hunt sis! ANd I love the farmer's market goodies T picked out!
Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky basket hiding!
Post a Comment