Thursday, April 5, 2012
Bald Eggs
So last night Taylor wanted to eat the boiled eggs he dyed at school yesterday....well, first you have to know that we rarely have boiled anything when we have cooked together...we usually bake, sautee or roast. And Dan does not like boiled eggs at all so Taylor has never had one. When Taylor asked if he could eat his dyed eggs, I said yes so he tried to bite the shell! I said "no honey, they are boiled so you have to get the peel off." So he sat down and I showed him how to peel boiled eggs. He started working on his and I heard him saying "Mom, I am gonna bald my egg....but it's taking a long time to get all the bald off mine." LOL!!! It took me a second but then I cracked up...I realized that to a four year old, the boiled egg looked "bald" like a bald man's head and from my southern accent, he heard me say "bald eggs" instead of "boiled eggs!" Kids....gotta love 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I resemble that remark!
Post a Comment