Thursday, January 26, 2012
Last Night
Yesterday when I came home, Taylor and his dad had taken the mega blocks and Taylor's animal cards to make an elaborate zoo. Playing cards made walkways and ramps between the different animal areas, all grouped by animal habitat of course. And apparently this zoo is VERY special because Taylor told me I had to pay $900 to buy an entrance ticket!
See below....this was the ocean habitat. There was a reptile area, bird area, rodent area, bear area and big cat area as well.
T also helped me make a big pan of roasted veggies last night. I have been really into roasted veggies lately and T tasted some of mine a couple days and begged for more! So before bed last night, he asked if we could make some for his dinner tonight. How could I say no? I love it when he helps me cook and especially healthy stuff! We used red and yellow peppers, new potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, baby portabellos and squash. ANd garlic, EVOO and balsamic for flavor. T even asked me if all the veggies were good for his heart. Thank you, Dr. Will! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Impressize zoo! I love that he's learning healthy cooking & that ya'll do it together. Love you lots!
I know Taylor loved working on the zoo with Dan. Y'all really spend some good time with him - great!
We love the roasted veggies also - throw in some squash and zuchinni. Maybe some onions and even some lettuce/cabbage at the end. Great on the grill.
His zoo is awesome and those veggies look delish!
yummy - and so cute! I need the specs on those veggies again- like how long do I roast and what temp? Love you sis!
Post a Comment