Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Means Apples!

In the Fall, I always think about apples...and they have apple activities at T's school too. So in honor of Fall, we made homemade applesauce yesterday. YUM! Super easy, way more delicious than the storebought kind, and makes your house smell yummy to boot!


3 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

Awesome! LOVE! So, I felt the same way about my Republican guide...but I was clearly the only non-Republican there. What I DID enjoy was that, although, our political ideas differ, he did appear to truly have a passion for history...something even the most liberal gals can appreciate. And he was very down to earth, so that was nice. Cake pops take FOREVER to make...UNLESS you go to Kohls and spend $30 on a cake-pop maker! Which is clearly what I did! Pretty fun!
XOXOXO

Katie said...

Oh yummy! Need to try that.

daddy said...

Didn't Meem used to make an apple sauce cake? Do you have that recipe?