Friday, February 18, 2011

T School Pictures

Many of you know how Taylor and I have been collecting empty milk jugs for the past several weeks for his class at school. They have been studying the Arctic and Antarctic (they can all show you where each one is on a globe) and all the animals who like to live in each area. So Ms. Amie, Preschool Teacher Extraordinaire, gathered over 300 milk jugs and built an igloo! It is fabulous so I had to share a picture. It's quite large and many kids can play inside at the same time. One of the kids told Ms. Amie, "I know how you make an igloo - you just gotta drink all the milk!" Too cute.



And then here is another cute pic of T-man at the listening center in his classroom...learning about whales, it looks like!

Thanks for the awesome monthly newsletter, Ms. Amie - and thanks for letting me use your pictures! :)

4 comments:

Ann said...

Very cool!! How did she get them to stay together?? With as much milk as we drink that might be doable! And, I just might try it.

daddy said...

Okay - I want to know also. How did she get them to stay together? I'd love to make one of those in Sunday School. By the way ... we cooked play dough yesterday. That stuff feels so good warm!

Alex said...

Nice pics. That is sooo cool for T.

Brenda Joy said...

That is freaking amazing! WOW!