My name is Mary Beth and yes, I take pictures of my food. :) Really just fabulous or special food! Last week, Dan and Taylor and I went to a great news sushi place...very trendy with unique menu choices. Dan has a Banana and Eel roll. Taylor had his usual octopi and salmon roe. I had the above pictured, called a No Yolk. It was fresh salmon and chives topped with a dollop of coconut milk and mango puree semi-hardened in liquid nitrogen to make it look like a soft egg yolk. The crackers were pieces of BBQed seaweed coated with tempura flakes and fried crispy. It was fabulous! Tasty AND a work of art. This pic is for you, Daddy. :)
Monday, February 28, 2011
Interesting Dinner
My name is Mary Beth and yes, I take pictures of my food. :) Really just fabulous or special food! Last week, Dan and Taylor and I went to a great news sushi place...very trendy with unique menu choices. Dan has a Banana and Eel roll. Taylor had his usual octopi and salmon roe. I had the above pictured, called a No Yolk. It was fresh salmon and chives topped with a dollop of coconut milk and mango puree semi-hardened in liquid nitrogen to make it look like a soft egg yolk. The crackers were pieces of BBQed seaweed coated with tempura flakes and fried crispy. It was fabulous! Tasty AND a work of art. This pic is for you, Daddy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The Bananarama and the No Yolk were both on my list after looking at the menu. The PMS dessert looked pretty good also.
You "eat" with your eyes first. Really a work of art.
Thanks for sharing,
Post a Comment