The kids fed the pelicans again - T loves that!

We went to the observatory deck at the pier. Gorgeous day!
We went to the observatory deck at the pier. Gorgeous day!
Mimi and T-man
We rented a double surrey and rode all around the downtown/waterfront area. This was my favorite part! The kids loved it too. They had a bell they got to ring to tell people to "MOVE OVER!"
We rode the surrey to a little cafe for hot cocoa and gelato. YUM!
I climbed an awesome tree with the kids! Funny story about my hard time climbing down but I will let someone else tell that one..when they need to embarrass me one day! :)
Then on to St Pete beach to watch the sunset...followed by a delicious seafood dinner at a local restaurant.
Then home for Pjs and some book reading by Mimi - sweet sleepy kiddos!
On Wednesday, we went to a great Kids Exploration Museum...here are the next generation's TV anchors! :)
Or grocery shoppers and cashiers! :)
We also went to this AMAZING italian market - it was so popular and crowded that I got no pictures so you will have to trust me...but if I lived in St. Pete, I would be at this market every single day. It was awesome!
Thanks again for a wonderful time, B and G!

1 comment:
The TV anchors is by far my favorite! Hurry back!!!
Post a Comment